Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tummy tummy Time

After a nice warm bath, mummy decided to put me on my tummy to play today. She wanted to put me on my new Yellow Bear bumper mat but daddy said its still not cleaned yet, so I am left on the bed to play instead.

Its really fun to be on my tummy...I tried to lift my head up, and used my legs to kick myself forward. Mummy said I am a strong boy, kicked myself forward by a few centimetres :) Thanks to the weekly herbal soups that god grandma used to brew for her when she was preggie with me,these made me strong,heehee.

Mummy and daddy cheered me on as I tried to turn my head from left to right. After 10mins, I did it!!! But silly mummy was not fast enough to catch me on video...sigh, wasted my effort..anyway, I am just so proud of myself. First time put on tummy and I could turn my head already.

Anyway, here are some pictures of me on my tummy.



No comments: