Friday, November 23, 2007

Different faces of a 5 week old baby


Good evening!! I am cute !!!!as stated on my T-shirt....heehee, I am 5 weeks and 2 days old today..and boy, can you see how much I have grown?
From mummy's not-so-accurate weighing machine, I weigh approximately 4.3kg today....gained 1.45kg from the day I was discharged from TMC...hmmm, is it alot in 5weeks? But why mummy says I do not look chubby enough?

Another handsome photo of me--- isn't my smile stunningly charming? Don't fall for me :P


Ok, enough of photo-taking, I am getting really tired....YAWN....



Told you that I m tired..... this is my Grump grump look... mummy and daddy say I always have a grumpy look.......hmmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha darling say the baby is really cute and good. lol. and she ask. why never take picture when he bathe like how my laopa did when i was young. LOL.

-constance-